★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cfrozen corn, thawed and well drained
1 can(s)creamed corn
1 can(s)diced tomatoes, mexican style, well drained
1 largeegg, beaten
1 Tbsplime juice
1 Tbspchili powder
4 ozcotija cheese, shredded
1/2 cbread crumbs, seasoned
·salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Mexi-Corn Casserole
- Grease or spray a 2 quart casserole.
- Combine both corns and tomatoes in a mixing bowl, making sure all are well drained.
- Stir in egg and seasonings.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan. Spread breadcrumbs and cheese over top.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 20 minutes, or until bubbly and top browns.
- Allow to rest 5 minutes before serving.