Melody's Hearts and Caps
Blue Ribbon Recipe
I was pleasantly surprised how great these were without additional seasoning. The shredded Parmesan gives these the saltiness I was looking for and the artichokes gave it a nice tang. A great side dish! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Melody's Hearts and Caps
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange artichoke hearts in a greased 1-1/2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Saute mushrooms in butter in skillet until tender. Add cream.
- Cook over low heat until most of the cream is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Pour mushroom mixture over artichokes and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 20-30 minutes.