Marinated magic shrooms & stuff
Irisa Raina 9
And they are also great served on top of Romaine lettuce.
If you feel the need go ahead and roast some fresh red peppers off, when they get all charred put them into a paper bag and let them steam for a few minutes. Wipe away as much of the char as you would like.
- 12 ounces apple cider or apple juice
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 32 ounces water
- 1 & 2/3 cups turbinado sugar
- 1 tablespoon sour/canning salt “ citric acid “
- 12 cloves garlic “ raw “
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ~ 14.5 ounce can diced fire roasted tomatoes “un-drained”
- 1 pound white button mushrooms “ stems removed “
- 4 jalapeno peppers “ 2 per jar “
- 1 ~ 16 ounce jar roasted red peppers, add the juice added to the brine. this adds extra flavor.
How to Make Marinated magic shrooms & stuff
- 1Wash the mason jars, and keep them very warm by filling them with hot water till you are ready to use them.
- 2Bring apple juice/cider, vinegar, water, salt & sugar to a rolling boil, and stir to make sure the sugar has dissolved, turn down on low and let the liquid simmer for 15 minutes. Remove it from the heat and let it cool for about 5 minutes.
- 6Drain the hot water from the jars and start to layer your vegetables into the jars. Ladle the very warm cider mixture over the mix till it is up to the top.
- 8Make sure the lids and rings are on tightly and place on paper towels upside down, at this point you’ll want to let them sit on the counter till they are completely cooled. Then refrigerate right side up for several weeks. The longer you keep them in the back of the refrigerator the better they get.
- 9Discard any brine that is remaining.