MARINATED CUKES AND ONIONS
- 3/4 c
- 1 tsp
- 2/3 c
- apple cider vinegar (white will work, too)
- 1/4 c
- 1 1/2 c
- mayonnaise or miracle whip
- cucumbers, peeled, sliced in coins
- sweet, red, yellow or white onions, sliced into rings or 1/2 rings
How to Make MARINATED CUKES AND ONIONS
- 1Mix all ingredients, except veggies, with a whip until smooth. Add veggies at this point. Keep refrigerated. Add more veggies as needed.
- 2Use your imagination...zucchini, radishes, don't just use what I've posted. Use what's in your garden or your local farmer's market. Happy Cookin'