Marinated Asparagus Bundles1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
2red bell peppers, cut into 20 strips
1 cred wine vinegar, or balsamic vinegar
1 tspdried oregano
1 tspdried tarragon
1 tspworcestershire sauce
How to Make Marinated Asparagus Bundles
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
- Cover and cook in a small amount of boiling water 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain and rinse under cold running water; drain well.
- Trim white portion from green onions, and reserve for another use.
- Place green onion tops in a bowl; add boiling water to cover.
- Drain immediately, and rinse under cold running water.
- Gather asparagus into 10 bundles, and add 2 bell pepper strips to each bundle.
- Tie each bundle with a green onion strip.
- Place bundles in a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Combine chopped onion and next 9 ingredients (onion through pepper) in a bowl; stir well.
- Pour over asparagus bundles.
- Cover and chill 2 to 8 hours.
- To serve, remove asparagus bundles from marinade, and discard marinade.
- Arrange asparagus bundles on a serving platter.