Maple Glazed Carrots1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 corange juice, fresh
1grated orange rind
3 Tbspmaple syrup
pinchmace or nutmeg
How to Make Maple Glazed Carrots
- Peel carrots; cut into sticks.
- Pour the orange juice into a 4 cup microwave safe dish.
- Heat 1 minute at high.
- Add the carrots and the orange rind.
- Stir to coat the carrots with the orange juice.
- Cover and microwave 8 to 9 minutes at high.
- Stir again, then add the remaining ingredients.
- Microwave, uncovered 2 minutes at high.
- Stir then check for doneness.
- If necessary, cook another 1 minute at high.