2 largecauliflower heads
1 boxvelveeta cheese
3 Tbspolive oil or butter
3 Tbspflavored vinegar (i used honey ginger)
1/4 ccoconut curry or any sprinkle
1miniature american flag
How to Make LUNAR SURFACE CAULIFLOWER AND MOON CHEESE
- Wash cauliflower heads. Clean leaves from bottom and cut florets from one cauliflower head.
- Place the cut florets into a gallon storage bag and add olive oil and vinegar. Seal and leave in refrigerator overnight. Place whole cauliflower in storage bag and seal. Refrigerate.
- Place whole cauliflower head into a pot with enough water to cover; cook until tender. Remove carefully when done so as to not damage the head.
- Add coconut curry to storage bag of oiled florets and shake. Place florets onto a foil lined pan and bake 350 for 20 minutes or til tender.
- Place cheese in the crock until hot. You may add red pepper or any flavor.
- Remove cauliflower head and place in a bowl that fits its size. With a sharp knife cut the head in vertical square slices while holding in place. Then cut horizontally while holding in place. You should be able to see the round head and use picks to take square cubes.
- Place bowl onto tray approximately 12x24" Place the cheese crock onto the tray. Place the curry florets around the base of the bowl. Place flag on to of the head and serve.