Vicki Butts (lazyme)
We really enjoy this because there is no heavy sauce and it's so refreshing with the lemon.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3heads broccoli, cut into florets with 1-inch stems
3 Tbspextra virgin olive oil
1/2 tspfresh lemon peel, grated
2 Tbspfresh lemon juice
1 1/2 tspgarlic, finely chopped
How to Make Lemon Broccoli
- Place large steamer basket in large stockpot.
- Add enough water to reach just under basket; arrange broccoli on basket.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes over high heat, until broccoli is bright green and a knife pierces the stems easily.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in large serving bowl.
- Add hot broccoli and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.