Vicki Butts (lazyme)
We really enjoy this because there is no heavy sauce and it's so refreshing with the lemon.
- heads broccoli, cut into florets with 1-inch stems
- 3 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp
- fresh lemon peel, grated
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp
- garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Lemon Broccoli
- 1Place large steamer basket in large stockpot.
- 2Add enough water to reach just under basket; arrange broccoli on basket.
- 3Cover and cook 10 minutes over high heat, until broccoli is bright green and a knife pierces the stems easily.
- 4Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in large serving bowl.
- 5Add hot broccoli and toss to coat.
- 6Serve immediately.