How to Make Kelly's Steak House Onion Rings
- in a large bowl crack 2 eggs add milk wrisk together
- push your fingers through the onions to separate them into rings. put the onion rings into the egg and milk bath.
- put 2 cups of self rising flour into a paper bag
put a few of the onion rings in the bag at a time and shake to cover well. take the rings out of the bag
- put in in deep fryer and cook till golden brown
if you don't have a deep fryer, use a large pot and fill it 1/2 full of oil 365*
- The way they got the onion rings into looking like a haystack was to put them in the fry basket then put another fry basket on the top so they would fry up together.