Jerusalem Artichoke Eggrolls1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbjerusalem artichokes, peeled
20egg roll wrappers
5 ozham, cubed
6shallots, thinly sliced
3garlic cloves, minced
3 tspchive snips
·salt and pepper to taste
1egg white, lightly beaten
·oil for deep frying
How to Make Jerusalem Artichoke Eggrolls
- Cook jerusalem artichokes in salted water until nearly soft.
- Chop finely, and transfer to a bowl.
- In a pan, fry ham and shallots in butter for 5 minutes.
- Add to the bowl, along with the garlic, chives, and salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Fill the eggroll wrappers with the jerusalem artichoke mixture, and roll as usual.
- Glaze and seal with the egg white.
- Deep fry and serve.