Jeanne's Creamed Corn
- 1 stick
- 1/4 c
- sugar (optional)
- 16 oz. package frozen, whole kernel corn, thawed
- 8 oz
- cream cheese. cubed
- 3/4 c
- milk or cream
- 1/2 c
- green onions, chopped for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Jeanne's Creamed Corn
- 1Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium low heat.
- 2Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- 3Add corn and heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally
- 4Stir in cream cheese and milk; stir until melted and well blended.
- 5Salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Place in a serving dish and sprinkle with green onions for garnish.