Jeanne's Creamed Corn
1/4 csugar (optional)
216 oz. package frozen, whole kernel corn, thawed
8 ozcream cheese. cubed
3/4 cmilk or cream
1/2 cgreen onions, chopped for garnish
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Jeanne's Creamed Corn
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium low heat.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add corn and heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally
- Stir in cream cheese and milk; stir until melted and well blended.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in a serving dish and sprinkle with green onions for garnish.