Jay's New Year's Eve Rataouille
1 largered bell pepper
1 mediumred onion
3 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
3 dash(es)kosher salt
3black pepper-freshly ground
1 22 oc can(s)tomatoes, canned italian-style and diced
How to Make Jay's New Year's Eve Rataouille
- You'll need large saucepan & charcoal or gas grill.
- Plank first three ingredients for grilling. Sprinke with salt/pepper
- Transfer to hot grill and make nice grill marks on both sides.
- Transfer grilled veggies to chopping board, and chop into nice bite-sized pieces.
- Heat oil in saucepan, saute garlic, add grilled & chopped veggies. Stir around, and add tomotoes. Simmer a little and transfer to serving platter for all to enjoy.