Jalapeno Creamed Corn
How to Make Jalapeno Creamed Corn
- In two seperate pans, get the 1/2 cup of heavy cream and Cheez Whiz melting (not boiling).
- Dump the two cans of creamed corn in a mixing bowl along with the garlic and black pepper.
- Dice up the jalapenos and add to the creamed corn. *If you don't want it too spicy, make sure to take the seeds out of the jalapenos first.
- Once the heavy cream and Cheez Whiz has heated up, add it to the mixing bowl with the creamed corn and stir.
- Place the corn in an oven baking dish and bake for about 15-20 minutes on 350*
- *If you can find cornbread croutons: they're good to crumble up and put on top of the corn when you pull it out of the oven.