★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 medium
- ears of corn, steamed then sliced off the cob
- 3 Tbsp
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 medium
- jalapenos, fresh
JALAPENO FRIED CORN
How to Make Jalapeno Corn
- 1Steam fresh corn on the cob, then slice off cob after draining and cooling.
- 2On medium heat, melt butter in a cast iron skillet.
- 3Stir in corn and stir till it starts to cook down a little.
- 4Seed and dice up fresh jalapeno then add to skillet.
- 5Make sure your cream cheese is at room temp then add to skillet a tablespoon at a time. Stir till cream cheese is well incorporated into corn mixture.
- 6Served best as a side for any BBQ or smoked meats, enjoy!