★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 mediumears of corn, steamed then sliced off the cob
8 ozcream cheese
1 mediumjalapenos, fresh
JALAPENO FRIED CORN
How to Make Jalapeno Corn
- Steam fresh corn on the cob, then slice off cob after draining and cooling.
- On medium heat, melt butter in a cast iron skillet.
- Stir in corn and stir till it starts to cook down a little.
- Seed and dice up fresh jalapeno then add to skillet.
- Make sure your cream cheese is at room temp then add to skillet a tablespoon at a time. Stir till cream cheese is well incorporated into corn mixture.
- Served best as a side for any BBQ or smoked meats, enjoy!