- 4 (15.25 oz.) cans corn, drained
- 1 stick butter
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned evaporated milk
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 jalapenos, seeded and chopped (if you don't like heat, use a green pepper instead)
How to Make Jalapeno Corn Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 400. Place corn evenly in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- 2In a medium saucepan, combine butter and cream cheese; cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until butter is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in milk and flour, and continue cooking until mixture is smooth and creamy, about 5 minutes. Stir in jalapenos. Pour butter mixture over corn; mix well.
- 3Bake for 30 minutes, or until bubbly and edges begin to brown.