★★★★★ 1 vote5
7 ozjalapeno peppers, chopped
3 cmonterey jack cheese, shredded
2 mediumtomatoes, peeled and sliced
1.5 cevaporated milk
How to Make Jalapeno Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly butter an 11x7 glass baking pan.
- Arrange the chiles on the bottom of the casserole; top with an even layer of the cheese and then the sliced tomatoes.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until they are frothy.
- Gradually whisk in the evaporated milk, flour and salt; carefully pour over the layers in the dish.
- Bake 50-60 minutes, or until lightly browned; serve in squares and garnish with sour cream and avocado slices.