- 2 large russet potatoes, cut into long 1/4 inch thick strips
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 6 tbsp. freshly grated parmigiano reggiano cheese
How to Make Italian Fries
- 1Preheat oven to 425. Put 2 baking sheets in oven and heat for 15 minutes In large bowl, toss potatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, parsley and cheese
- 2Line baking sheets with parchment and quickly arrange potato strips on sheet one layer deep. Bake for about 10 minutes.
- 3Remove and, using tongs, turn strips over and bake another 8 to 10 minutes til potatoes are golden brown. Remove, taste for salt and pepper and serve at once.Makes 4 to 6 servings.