☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 Tbsp
- 4 large
- onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- hungarian sweet paprika
- sour cream
How to Make Hungarian Onions for Mashed Potatoes
- 1Melt the butter in a skillet and toss in the onions.
- 2Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- 3Uncover, raise heat a bit and saute for 10 - 12 minutes until golden.
- 4Add the paprika.
- 5Stir over lowest heat for a minute or two until the paprika has lost its raw taste.
- 6Serve these with mashed potatoes along with a dollop of sour cream.