How to Make Hot Asian Celery Salad
- 1Separate the sticks of celery from the plant, wash and trim.
- 2Cut every stick of celery verticall into halves. Bring all the half sticks together and cut all the sticks horizontally into 1 inch pieces.
- 3Boil 3 cups of water. Put the celery in the water as soon as the water boils.
- 4Take out the celery right before the water is about to boil again; drain. DO NOT take out after the water is boiled. Celery should still be crisp.
- 5In another pan, pour in the vegetable oil. Heat on high.
- 6Chop the green onion into very small pieces.
- 7Add the onion, ginger, and Chinese pepper into the pan. Cook for half a minute. Turn off heat.
- 8Add the celery and salt into the pan and mix. Serve and enjoy.