Honey Roasted Fall Vegetables
How to Make Honey Roasted Fall Vegetables
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Oil a large cookie sheet (with edges). Recommend lining pan with aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
- 3Peel and coarsely chop root vegetables. Peel and halve the shallot.
- 4Combine vegetables, honey, olive oil and salt in pan and toss to coat.
- 5Roast at 450 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are tender when pierced with a fork. Stir every 15 minutes to keep roasting uniform. A little browning of the vegetables brings out the sweetness.