Honey-Glazed Corn On The Cob1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1ear of corn
1 Tbsprunny honey
1 Tbspolive oil
1garlic clove, crushed
How to Make Honey-Glazed Corn On The Cob
- Remove the stem, leaves and silky fibers from the corn.
- Cook in a pan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until a kernel of corn can easily be removed from the cob with a fork.
- Drain the corn and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper.
- Whisk together the honey, oil and (if using) garlic.
- Cook under a very hot grill until browned and glazed all over, turning frequently and brushing with more glaze as it cooks.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes before serving.