HOMINY AU GRATIN
Recipe by: About.comSouthernFood
Photo by: agardenforthehouse.com/...-au-gratin
- 1 can(s)
- (29 oz.) white or yellow hominy
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 c
- (or more!) grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c
- (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 c
- warmed milk
How to Make HOMINY AU GRATIN
- 1In a large skillet, combine hominy with water, salt, cheese, and butter. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese and butter have melted.
- 2Gradually stir in warm milk and cook, stirring occasionally, until thick and bubbly.
- 3Put under broiler for a few minutes to brown.