★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 cans
- white hominy, drained
- 2 cans
- shoe-peg corn, drained
- 1 can
- chopped green chilies
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 4 oz
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz
- monterey jack cheese, shredded
How to Make Hominy and Corn Casserole
- 1Rinse hominy and drain, well.
- 2Combine hominy and next 6 ingredients.
- 3Spoon half of hominy mixture into a lightly greased 11 X 7 inch baking dish.
- 4Combine shredded cheese and sprinkle half of it on the hominy mixture.
- 5Spoon the remianing hominy mixture over cheese.
- 6Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- 7Uncover and sprinkle with the remaining cheese and paprika and bake uncovered for 5 minutes.