★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 canswhite hominy, drained
2 cansshoe-peg corn, drained
1 canchopped green chilies
8 ozsour cream
4 ozcheddar cheese, shredded
8 ozmonterey jack cheese, shredded
How to Make Hominy and Corn Casserole
- Rinse hominy and drain, well.
- Combine hominy and next 6 ingredients.
- Spoon half of hominy mixture into a lightly greased 11 X 7 inch baking dish.
- Combine shredded cheese and sprinkle half of it on the hominy mixture.
- Spoon the remianing hominy mixture over cheese.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with the remaining cheese and paprika and bake uncovered for 5 minutes.