Homestyle Zucchini and Tomatoes
How to Make Homestyle Zucchini and Tomatoes
- Tomatoes should be whole peeled tomatoes, drained and chopped. (RESERVE LIQUID)
- In large skillet, heat oil and cook onion and garlic with zucchini over medium-high heat 3 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes thoroughly blend with reserved liquid and basil.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until zucchini is tender and sauce is slightly thickened.
- NOTE: You can use 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder for clove of garlic.