Holiday Magic Yams
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)(16 oz) sliced cling peaches
1/3 cliquid brown sugar
1 can(s)(8 oz) whole cranberry sauce
2 can(s)(17 oz size) yams, drained
How to Make Holiday Magic Yams
- Drain peaches, reserving juice.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 1/4 cup peach juice and set aside.
- In skillet, heat remaining peach juice, liquid brown sugar, cranberry sauce, cinnamon and butter. When butter has melted, add cornstarch mixture. Stir over medium heat until mixture thickens.
- Add yams to skillet; cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Stir in peaches and cook 5 minutes or until heated through.