Hoisin Roasted Green Beans
How to Make Hoisin Roasted Green Beans
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Stir the hoisin sauce, orange juice, soy sauce and olive oil together in a large bowl.
- 3Add the green beans, toss to coat and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Hoisin sauce is very salty, be careful not to over salt the green beans.
- 5Spread the beans in a even layer on a baking sheet with side and roast for 15-20 minutes, until they are soft and slightly shriveled.
- 6Sprinkle the beans with the chives and toss gently.
- 7Transfer to a serving dish, drizzle with the pan juices and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.