- 3 c
- julienned zucchini (i sometimes grate mine)
- 1 c
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- 4 Tbsp
- oil for frying....as needed
How to Make Hobakjeon (squash pancake--Korean)
- 1Combine zucchini, water, flour and salt in bowl.
- 2Heat 2 Tbsp. oil on high (medium) heat. Roll and tilt pan to ensure oil is coating the bottom of pan. Spread succhini mixture evenly into the pan with a spoon.
- 3Fry for a few minutes and peak underneath the pancake making sure it is browning. Using a pancake turner flip over to cook the other side to desired crispness. Make sure there is oil enough in pan when flipping.
- 4Remove to plate. Salt and pepper to taste. I like to serve with sour cream.
You can add just any seasoning you like. It can also be made into a dessert with different additions.
Make several small ones to serve individually.