★★★★★ 2 votes5
- ears of sweet corn on the cob
- 1 stick
- salted butter
- 1/2 tsp
- each of chopped fresh basel, thyme, and dill
- small clove of minced fresh garlic
How to Make Herbalicious Grilled Corn
- 1Mash together softened butter, herbs and garlic. Form into a stick or roll and chill.
(This can be mixed in food processor for easier prep)
- 2Pull down husk of fresh corn but leave husk attached. Remove all corn silk.
- 3Slice 2 pats of herbed butter and place directly on corn kernals, one at the base and one at the top. Pull husk back up to cover corn. Secure at the top with a wire twist tie.
- 4Grill for 15-20 minutes, turning for even cooking.