Hawaiian Baked Beans
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1#10 can of your favorite pork & beans
1 mediumonion, diced
1/2green pepper, diced
1/2 lbham, chopped or shaved
1/2 -3/4 cdark brown sugar
120 ounce can of pineapple tid-bits or chunks, drained
How to Make Hawaiian Baked Beans
- Drain the excess liquid from the pork & beans
- Combine all the ingredients together, stirring well until combined
- Place in crock pot / slow cooker and cook on HIGH for at least 5 hours, stirring occasionally. After about three hours, tilt the lid on the slow cooker so steam can escape allowing the beans to thicken. The longer they cook in the crock pot / slow cooker, the thicker they get.
- You can bake these in the oven as well. Cooked bacon can be substituted for the ham
- Enjoy at your favorite cook out or BBQ.