★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 boxfrozen corn (or 20 oz bag)
8 ozwhipping cream
4 Tbspmelted butter or margarine
How to Make Gulliver's Corn
- Combine all but the last 2 ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until corn tender (no lid).
- Melt butter or margarine in sauce pan and add flour. Blend until smooth and add to corn mixture to thicken.
- Place in serving dish. If desired, pour into a baking dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Place under broiler to lightly brown the top.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.