How to Make Grilled Zucchini
- Wash and cut off the ends of the Zucchini's and I like to slice them about a quarter inch thick. The thinner the cut the quicker it cooks and visa versa.
- In a bowl, mix the oil and seasoning together and since the Zucchini will suck up some of the oil more may have to be added so that all the vegetables are covered with the flavoring. Make sure that both sides are coated with the oil mixture.
- While the coals are getting hot, the Zucchini will be marinating in the oil mixture.
- Put the Zucchini on the grill and cook till golden brown, the vegetable will be soft, but hopefully won't fall apart as you turn it over to cook the other side.
- I love also using other spices. I have another mixture of garlic salt and parsley or chili powder, taco seasoning and most likely alot of other ideas that can be used. I love putting this on bread or on my hamburgers, and of course, using this as my side dish with dinner.