Grilled Zucchini Rings
The marinade in this recipe is great because after the zucchini is grilled you can taste a sweetness mixed with a hint of garlic. Its a great side dish or served with other grilled veggies in a sandwich.
- very large zucchini - peeled and sliced into thick rings. remove seeds from center of each slice.
- large cloves of garlic - minced
- 1 c
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp
- fresh ground black pepper
How to Make Grilled Zucchini Rings
- 1Mix last 4 ingredients in a medium sized microwaveable dish.Microwave on high for about 30-40 seconds or til boiling.
- 2Remove from microwave and dip both sides of each ring into garlic oil mixture.
- 3Place in a deep dish and pour any remaining garlic oil over top.
- 4Cover and refridgerate for 4 hours or over night.Grill on medium heat til well browned and tender.
- 5Serve warm.