Grilled Vegetable Kabobs
- 2 medium
- zucchini, washed, stemmed and sliced
- 1 medium
- yellow squash, washed, stemmed and sliced
- cherry or grape tomates
- 1 large
- red or yellow bell pepper cut into chunks
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- granulated garlic to taste
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
How to Make Grilled Vegetable Kabobs
- 1Combine olive oil, basil and seasonings.
Toss zucchini, yellow squash, bell pepper and tomatoes in the “sauce.”
- 2Soak bamboo skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
- 3Thread vegetables onto skewers.
Grill over medium coals about 10-15 minutes, until browned, yet still al dente.