Grilled Corn with Smoked Paprika Butter
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- unsalted butter (2 sticks), room temperature
- 2 tsp
- hot smoked paprika
- garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 pinch
- ears fresh corn, shucked
How to Make Grilled Corn with Smoked Paprika Butter
- 1Blend butter, paprika, garlic, sugar, and salt in processor until smooth.
- 2Wrap paprika butter in plastic, forming 1 1/2-inch-diameter log. Refrigerate butter until very cold, about 2 hours. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Keep refrigerated.)
- 3Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Working in batches, cook corn in large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain well.
- 4Grill corn until lightly browned in spots, turning occasionally, about 5 minutes. Serve corn hot with thick slices of paprika butter.