Grilled Caesar Salad
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This presentation is nothing short of cool. We loved the dressing in general, but it really stands out when paired with the unique flavor of the grilled romaine lettuce. The Test Kitchen
2romaine lettuce head
1/4 colive oil, extra virgin
1/2 cparmigiano-reggiano, grated
2 Tbspfresh lemon juice
1 tspanchovy paste (can be omitted)
1 tspdijon mustard
1 tspworcestershire sauce
How to Make Grilled Caesar Salad
- Heat grill.
- wash lettuce and cut in half lengthwise. Brush with Olive oil.
- mix all the dressing ingredients and set in fridge until needed.
- Place Romaine heads on the grill just to make them and wilt them a bit and mark them. (2-5 min)
- Place the heads on a plate and drizzle the dressing over them and sprinkle with cheese and croutons if you wish.
- I love extra lemon, so I squeeze extra on mine. Enjoy