★★★★★ 1 vote5
- head of cabbage
- 1/2 stick
- butter or margarine, room temp.
- salt, pepper, & garlic powder to taste
- 4-6 slice
- american cheese
How to Make Grilled Cabbage
- 1Cut the cabbage into 4-6 wedges. Butter the cabbage all over & season each one with the salt, pepper & garlic powder to taste.
- 2Wrap each wedge in heavy duty foil twice. Place on the grill for 15 minutes, then place them on the top shelf of the grill for another 15 minutes or away from the direct heat.
- 3Carefully open the foil, & place a slice of cheese over each wedge & let it melt. Yum!