Grilled Blazzing buffalo bluecheese potatoes
4 lbfingerling potatoes halved
1 largecan white meat chicken
1 1/4 chot buffalo marinade( i use kc brand)
2 Tbspkansas city steak seasonings
4bay leaves, dried
1 jar(s)chunky blue cheese dressing( i use marie's refrigerated)
1 tspkosher salt
How to Make Grilled Blazzing buffalo bluecheese potatoes
- Wash, dry and half potatoes place n large zip lock bag.buffalo marinade, steak seasonings,and bay leaves close bag and refrigerate for 15 minutes
- NOTE* Using a large cookie sheet place a sheet of aluminum foil over sheet pan if you are using an oven (I like to grill mine)preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Take two large sheets of aluminum foil about 10x16 inches each and place on sheet pan.
When potatoes have marinated add drained can of chunk chicken. Roll each side of foil to center to make a package and using a skewer poke 8-10 holed in the package.
- On you medium high fire in the grill place package without baking sheet onto grill lover top and cook for 10 minutes then remove top and cook for 20-25 more minutes or until a skewer goes into potatoes easy.
- Remove from grill and place on platter before serving. (I keep them in the foil) then remove bay leaves and pour 1 cup of blue cheese dressing over potatoes garnish with a small bowl of celery sticks serve with burgers, brats or hot dogs at the tailgate pre game. I put the remaining blue cheese dressing in a small bowl on the side if anyone wants more they a can add it. The guys love there because of the blue cheese buffalo flavor and because they can grill them!
- NOTE: If you have picky eaters who don’t want eat blue cheese but like the hot buffalo flavor use ranch dressing same amount as blue cheese it is good too!