Grilled Asparagus with Cashews
How to Make Grilled Asparagus with Cashews
- 1Heat grill. Cut 18 x 18 inch sheet of heavy-duty foil. As many as you will need.
- 2Break off tough ends of asparagus as far down as stalks snap easily.
- 3Place asparagus on center of each foil.
- 4Top each with butter, salt & pepper to taste and soy sauce if desired. (Can omit this)
- 5Bring up two sides of foil over asparagues so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2 inch fold.
Fold again, alowing space for heat to circulate and also for expansion. Fold ends to seal.
- 6Place packet or packets on grill over low heat.
- 7Cover grill and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, rotating packet 1/2 turn after four minutes until asparagus is tender.
- 8To serve, cut a large x across top of each packet. Carefully fold back foil to allow steam to escape.
- 9Sporinkle with cashews. And divide packet between two people is desired. Serve hot with your favorite grilled meats or fish.