Green Beans with Zucchini1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 lb
- fresh green beans
- 1/2 c
- minced onion
- 1/4 c
- medium zucchinis, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 4 slice
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 tsp
How to Make Green Beans with Zucchini
- 1Wash beans; trim ends and remove strings.
- 2Cut beans into 1/2 inch pieces.
- 3Cook beans in boiling water 15 to 20 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
- 4Saute onion in butter in a large skillet 3 minutes.
- 5Add zucchini and cook over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 6Stir in green beans, bacon, salt and pepper; cook for 1 minute. Yield: 6 servings.