Green Beans Unbundled
We love green beans and eat them many ways, but I was excited when my mother shared this with me this summer. My daughter and I devoured the dish.
She now considers this a new favorite at Thanksgiving and Christmas and she makes the request often!
How to Make Green Beans Unbundled
- Drain both cans of beans.
- Dice bacon into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Place beans in 13x9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle uncooked bacon over beans. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, melted butter, garlic and soy sauce until well blended. Pour mixture over bacon and beans.
- Bake at 375 degrees 45 minutes to one hour.