Green Beans Unbundled
We love green beans and eat them many ways, but I was excited when my mother shared this with me this summer. My daughter and I devoured the dish.
She now considers this a new favorite at Thanksgiving and Christmas and she makes the request often!
- 2 large
- 28 oz. cans of italian flat green beans
- 1/2 pkg
- 1 c
- brown sugar
- 1 c
- melted butter
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce
How to Make Green Beans Unbundled
- 1Drain both cans of beans.
- 2Dice bacon into 1/2 inch pieces.
- 3Place beans in 13x9 baking dish.
- 4Sprinkle uncooked bacon over beans. Set aside.
- 5In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, melted butter, garlic and soy sauce until well blended. Pour mixture over bacon and beans.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees 45 minutes to one hour.