Green Bean Gratin
How to Make Green Bean Gratin
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Bring salted water to a boil and add the green beans and boil for 6 mins.
- 3Drain in a colander lined with a paper towel.
- 4Mix butter and bread crumbs together until crumbley.
- 5In a casserole dish sprinkle about a third of the bread crumb mixture on the bottom of the dish.
- 6Then place the beans on top.
- 7Crumble the blue cheese and add that next.
- 8Pour the cream over the beans and cheese.
- 9Sprinkle the remaining bread crumbs over the top and bake for 15 mins. When you take it out of the oven let it rest until the cream settles.