★★★★★ 1 vote5
14 1/2 ozcan of green beans
1/3 cchopped sweet onion
3eggs, hard boiled
3/4 cmayonnaise (i prefer helman's)
3/4 tspprepared mustard
How to Make Green Bean & Egg Salad
- Place beans in bowl. Add the onion and vinegar. Stir occasionally.
- Meanwhile, boil the eggs and chop. Set aside.
- Fry the bacon and crumble. Drain the vinegar from the beans. Add crumbled bacon.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Add to bean mixture and toss to coat.
- Fold in the boiled, chopped eggs.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.