Green Bean Casserole Stuffed Mushrooms
1/2 lbfresh green beans
1/2 smallonion mince
1/2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
3/4 ccheddar cheese shredded
1/4 cheavy cream
·salt and pepper
25whole mushroom stems removed and hollowed in middle
1 cfrench fried onions
How to Make Green Bean Casserole Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cut ends off green beans and chop into pieces. Cook in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Add the butter to saucepan and saute onions for 5 minutes.
- Mix together the green beans, onion, cream of mushroom soup, cheddar cheese, and heavy cream, salt and pepper.
- Clean the whole mushrooms and hollow out middle removing stems. Arrange on sprayed baking sheet and fill each with green bean mixture. Top with french fried onions.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes