Green Bean Casserole Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1/2 lb
- fresh green beans
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 small
- onion mince
- 1/2 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 c
- cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 c
- heavy cream
- salt and pepper
- whole mushroom stems removed and hollowed in middle
- 1 c
- french fried onions
How to Make Green Bean Casserole Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1Cut ends off green beans and chop into pieces. Cook in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes. Drain.
- 2Add the butter to saucepan and saute onions for 5 minutes.
- 3Mix together the green beans, onion, cream of mushroom soup, cheddar cheese, and heavy cream, salt and pepper.
- 4Clean the whole mushrooms and hollow out middle removing stems. Arrange on sprayed baking sheet and fill each with green bean mixture. Top with french fried onions.
- 5Bake at 425 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes