Green Bean Bundles
How to Make Green Bean Bundles
- Drain canned green beans.
- Gather similar length beans in groups of 5-8 and hold together tightly. Roll tightly in a half slice of bacon. Secure with a toothpick piercing completely through the bundle. Repeat until you've used all the whole green beans.
- Place bundles in a baking dish and pour the entire bottle of dressing over the bundles. Be sure each bundle receives a splash of dressing on top.
- Place in preheated oven at 350 degrees and bake approximately 45 minutes or until bacon sitting above the liquid line starts to crisp. You can, if you like, turn bundles 20 minutes into cooking if you want bacon evenly cooked.
- Serve them from the dish or plate and serve. Enjoy!