Greek Style Spinach
- fresh lemon
- 1/2 c
- crumbled feta cheese. (more or less to your taste)
- small campari tomatoes sliced
- 1 tsp
- good quality olive oil
- garlic clove minced
- bag of pre-washed fresh spinach
How to Make Greek Style Spinach
- 1Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet, add garlic and saute until tender.
- 2Place the spinach in a small prepared baking dish. Squeeze 1/4 of the lemon over the spinach.
- 3Place sliced tomatoes over the spinach and next sprinkle the feta over the tomatoes.
- 4Bake in a 350 degree oven until the feta is melted for 10 to 15 minutes.