Great Grilled Corn on the Cob
How to Make Great Grilled Corn on the Cob
- 1Turn on grill to heat.
- 2Remove corn husks and clean silks off.
- 3Cut sheets of heavy-duty foil to fit each ear of corn. Place corn cobs in the center of each foil piece.
- 4Mix butter, garlic salt and chives and heat until butter melts.
- 5Brush butter mixtue over each ear of corn with a pastry brush and pour any remaning butter mixture over corn and sprinkle with cheese.
- 6Fold foil over each ear of corn and seal ends so juices won't leak out.
- 7Place each foil packet on your grill over low heat.
- 8Cover grill and cook 12 to 18 minutes. Rotate packets a 1/2 turn after every six minutes, until corn is tender.
- 9Remove from grill and place on heat proof platter.
- 10NOTE: Be very careful when opening each packet so you don't get burned with the hot steam. It helps to poke a hole in the top to let steam out before opening.