Grandma's Peppery Pea Salad
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 can(s)
- 15oz petite or early peas, drained
- 2 stalk(s)
- celery, finely diced
- 3/4 - 1
- tart apple, peeled, cored, and diced
- ~1/2 c
- mayonnaise (see note in directions)
- 1/3 c
- pecans, finely chopped (optional)
How to Make Grandma's Peppery Pea Salad
- 1Add the peas, celery, apple, and pecans (if using) to a bowl. Mix.
- 2Add the mayo and stir to combine. The mayo really is an visual measurement', but you want to put enough in that the mixture really does look 'wet' because the salad with dry a bit overnight. I usually end up with about 1/2 cup, but add slightly less than that and see how it looks.