Golden Crumb Broccoli Cauliflower
3/4 lbbroccoli, fresh
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2-4 slicewhite american cheese
1 1/2 tsplemon juice
1/3 cbutter crakers, crushed
3/4 lbcauliflower, small florets
·salt and pepper
How to Make Golden Crumb Broccoli Cauliflower
- Cut up broccoli and cauliflower to make about 6 cups.
- In saucepan, cook broccoli and cauliflower, uncovered, in small amount of boiling, salted water for 10 to 15 minutes; drain well.
- Turn into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Break cheese into small pieces.
- Mix soup, mayonnaise, cheese, and lemon juice; Add salt and pepper as desired; pour over veggies and top with crushed crackers. Sprinkle paprika over the top.
- Bake uncovered, at 400, for 25 minutes.