Glazed Carrot Packet
Or pop it in the microwave in a covered casserole dish.
This recipe came from the Reynolds kitchen cookbook from 1997.
- 1 sheet (18x18") reynolds wrap , heavy duty
- 1 pkg
- (16 oz.) peeled baby carrots
- 1/2 c
- orange marmalade
- 1/4 c
- packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp
- margarine or butter
How to Make Glazed Carrot Packet
- 1Preheat oven to 450F or grill to medium-high. Center carrots on sheet of foil, set aside.
- 2Combine orange marmalade, brown sugar and cinnamon in small bowl; spread over carrots. Dot with margarine or butter. Wrap and seal foil to form a packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet.
Makes 4 servings.
- 3Bake 25-30 minutes on cookie sheet in oven or Grill 35-40 minutes on medium-high in covered grill. Open ends of foil packet first to allow steam to escape. Then, open top of foil packet.
Makes 4 servings