Vicki Butts (lazyme)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbsplow sodium soy sauce
2 tspsesame seeds, toasted
1 tspfresh ginger, minced
1/2 tsporange rind, grated
How to Make Gingered Asparagus
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired. Cut spears into 2-inch pieces.
- Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Place over medium-low heat until hot.
- Add asparagus, soy sauce, sesame seeds, ginger, and pepper.
- Saute 5 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender.
- To serve, transfer to a serving bowl, and sprinkle with orange rind.